Monday, August 30, 2004

Third time around

I keep on hoping that these will get better, and so I am sitting on our sofa, hammering away at the keyboard.

Yesterday, at Notting Hill Carnival, I stopped to take a photo of a group of Irish people who had bought a sofa (for 10 pound - their inspiration was Tony Hawk, and I think they intended to get it home on either the tube or the bus - still undecided), and they thought I was a press photographer. And for the 15 seconds that I was a press photographer (albeit only in the minds of four people), it was great. I felt like I had a fabulous career ahead of me, as well as clearly a fabulous one behind me. Brilliant. Will have to publish the photo here then, and so in some ways they will have the publication that they were after. Hmmm.

We were also all given stickers from www.supportcaribbeanbananas.org.uk - I thought it was a joke, but just checked the site and they are for real. Brilliant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home